4.17.2012

Cookies n Cream Cookies

I like to be redundant in my title, back off.  Can I just go on about how fantastic this week has been and it's only Tuesday? Yesterday I worked out and am sore as can be today and I love that feeling.  Today I started pastry school, nothing too special went on today (Kara!), but I will be sure to let you all know.  Except in class we were talking about what resources our land produces and someone shouted out weed.  I guess they weren't technically wrong on that one.  Today I got a call saying our soccer league starts up on Thursday. FINALLY. So excited for the potential Team Pup n Suds has.......NOT.  We will need 911 on speed dial.  And last but not least, I made these today and they are delicious.
Oh, and a shout out to my brother Phillip for doing the lighting for the picture. Happy? :D

Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter - softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies n Cream pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies - chopped

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended.
-Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
-In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
-Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies.
-Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
-Bake for 10 minutes.

Makes 3 dozen cookies.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You have no idea how happy I am. And I got a shout out! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete