6.17.2012

Aunt Barb's Eclair!

Hey there, how're things?  Today is Father's Day, and last night as I was going through recipes trying to think of something to make my dad, he walks in the kitchen, so I asked him what he wanted, and without hesitation he said, "ECLAIR!".....oh, was it that obvious?.....well shoot, easy enough! Everyyyy Father's Day my Aunt Barb made this eclair and it's inhaled by all within like .9 seconds. You can take that in a literal sense.  But hold up, if my dad even reads this he's probably hating me right now for even mentioning his name on the God forsaken world wide web, but I can't go without saying he's someone who taught me never to take life too seriously.  And I bet your dad can't stand on his head, either.  Or hold his breath underwater for 2 minutes.  Even though I KNOW for a fact he likes our dog, Chuck, more than he likes his own children, I still love my dad.  Even though he comes in my room and lays on my bed while I do homework and asks me irrelevant questions, I weirdly wouldn't change it for the world.  My dad's the best, and if you beg to differ, then me and my dad challenge you and your dad to a headstand competition. Bring it.


Ingredients:
-1 Box of Graham Crackers
-2 3.4 oz French Vanilla instant pudding
-8 oz Cool Whip
-12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
-1 stick butter

Directions:
-Beat the pudding and the milk with a whisk for 2 minutes until thick.
-Gently fold in the cool whip.
-Place 1 sleeve of graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
-Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture on graham crackers.
-Place another sleeve of graham crackers on top of pudding.
-Pour the rest of the pudding mixture on top.
-Add the last sleeve of crackers on top.
-Melt the butter and the chocolate chips in microwave until melted. Stir occasionally, making sure that the chocolate doesn't burn. (bad news bears when that happens)
-When melted, spread/pour on top of graham crackers.
-Viola!....chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment