1.26.2014

Peanut Butter and Nutella Mousse...or something like that.

"And something like that" comes from me not really knowing what to call this concoction. I woke up today knowing I wanted to make something, but I didn't know what. I attempted to make macaroons but something went horribly wrong so I wanted to whip something up really quick in replace of them. I knew I wanted something peanut butter so this is what I got.

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese (1 block)
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of Nutella
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla 
4 oz of cool whip

Directions:
-Cream the cream cheese until soft.
-Once soft, cream in the peanut butter and the Nutella.
-Add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
-Fold in the cool whip.
-Pour into parfait glasses.
-Serves 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment